Neil and Chris will cooperate on updating the page
Awaiting to hear from Pim about transfer to Wordpress. There are forthcoming changes to PURE which may delay things further.
The following machines still need updated:
Actions added or revived:
Revive and give users another kick
Make a recurrent action
Report from Computing Executive Group
PAM was added to the MPU list during the meeting.
Reports from Units
There will be a meeting to discuss the upgrade procedure for the new Fibre Channel switch at some point.
The MPU will produce documentation on how to find packages under the new setup.
Topics for discussion
It was agreed this item could be addressed by documenting the current configuration and the expected user experience.
Alastair asked whether the start and completion of projects should be announced on the system blog. There was general agreement that this would be a good idea. Alastair will discuss with Tim
This led on to a discussion about spam comments on the blog and what can be done about them. Neil will investigate.
Jennifer asked about progress on the School joining the Campus agreement. Alastair will chase up.
The issue of what part of a package name should be changed for locally modified packages came up. It was agreed that the LCFG deployers meeting was the correct place to discuss this and that Roger would raise the issue at the next meeting he was available to attend.
The next meeting will be on 12th August 2015 at 10:00 in 4.31. Craig will convene.
Please contact us with any comments or corrections.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is copyright The University of Edinburgh