Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday 9th October 2019 in AT 7.07
This meeting was cancelled, as it clashed with the School's General
Meeting. Reports are still available however, linked below.
- Minutes of the last meeting
Report from Computing Executive
Reports from Units
- Forum server room cooling
- AT electrical testing
- Wire and ipaddr headers
- lcfg-x509/letsencrypt changes
- Building Packages with Mock
- Package Forge improvements
- Secure LCFG client
- KVM server upgrades
Research and Teaching
- Tightening up fail2ban on mail server
- Review of user CGIs
- Extra disk space - they've arrived!
- More old SAN kit turned off
- Next meeting
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 13th November 2019,
in AT-7.07, at 10:00.
Please contact us with any
comments or corrections.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all material is
copyright The University of Edinburgh